Address Change

Has your address changed?

All address changes are processed at our Enrollment Center:

West Allis-West Milwaukee School District Administration Office
1205 South 70th Street
Enrollment Center ~ 5th Floor

Monday through Friday:  7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Proof of Residency is required for address changes:

Column A  Column B 
 - Mortgage statement or property deed.

- Most current Property Tax statement.
- A closing statement for purchase of a home.
- A signed lease including the Landlord’s name, address, and telephone number. 
(Will be verified.)

- Current utility bill (e.g., gas, water/sewer, electric)
- Utility deposit receipt for new service.
- Department of Health and Human Resources document for benefits.
- Auto insurance or health insurance statement.
- Homeowner’s or Renter’s Insurance statement.

The adult resident must be present and bring one (1) document from Column A and one (1) document from Column B and a picture ID (Driver’s License) or Voter Registration Card.  Documents must be in the name of the resident.

From September through May, the Enrollment Center is closed when school is not in session. From June through August, the Enrollment Center is closed on holidays and during the week of July 4th.