Counseling Support

How can I make arrangements for my child to receive counseling support at school?

Every school in the West Allis-West Milwaukee School District has at least one Student Services staff member that can provide school counseling services to students.These staff members include professional school psychologists, school counselors, and school social workers. Providing counseling and responsive services for school-related concerns is another very important part of our Comprehensive Program. Parents and/or students should contact their school office for appointments with Student Services staff or simply access our contact information.