Substitute Teaching

All substitute teachers need to have earned a Bachelor’s Degree and obtain a Short Term Substitute Permit through Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.  We would sponsor your permit and any additional training required.  If you or someone you know, really enjoys working with children, has an earned Bachelor’s degree, and is available to substitute teach a minimum of two days a week, please contact our substitute office at (414) 604-3063 or apply online here.