PARENT’S/FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF WAC SPORTS
Code of Conduct for Games
Home or Away
· The following fan guidelines for all sports apply to adults as well as students.
- I will provide positive encouragement for both teams and will refrain from making insulting or inappropriate comments to any spectators, players, parents, officials or coaches.
- I will accept all decisions and calls made by officials. I will not boo officials.
- I will be a positive role model and my support for the home team will be in good taste.
- I will never single out any player on either team and try to embarrass them with chants, or repeated cheers that are negative in nature.
- I will be responsible for myself, my friends and my family when in attendance to demonstrate good sportsmanship and behavior.
If you are asked to leave a home event during the season, you must comply immediately. If you are removed a second time, you will not be admitted to any more events for the entire season.
Students suspended from school may not attend athletic or after school activities.